|How do you clean leather?
Leather Cleaning Procedures:
- VACUUM to remove dust & loose contamniants
- Pre-treat Stains. We examine your leather for spots, body oil,
perspiration and pre-treat these spots and stains.
- CLEAN. Your leathers are then gently cleaned with safe, leather
pH balanced cleaning agents.
- CONDITION. We will moisturize and replenish the oils which
are depleted from the skin over time.
- PROTECT. Leather Protection Coat is Optional to spill proof
and make your leather cleaner longer.
|The sun, heat, and AC will dry the oil and water out of leather causing crackings and fadings. Leather needs to be cleaned
to prevent airborne dust and particles from building up on the surface. Once they build up they tend to clog its pores, and
as the leather is flexed, they travel down into its fibers. These contaminants need to be removed before conditioners and
protectants are added. Good leather cleaners are designed to pull out grime from deep within the fibers, as well as
removed surface dirt.
To Request a FREE Estimate: CLICK HERE
- Email: pictures of your sofas, chairs and damaged areas to: support@cleanersToYourDoor.com
|MOST COMMON PROBLEMS of Your Furniture:
1/ Household soils: greasy hands & body oil transferred to the head
cushions and arm rests of the furniture and can cause damage to the
finished surface. That food spillage if not cleaned properly and quickly
may become camarelized and the stains are permanently set
2/ Atmospheric Soils Visualize the dust that builds up on a desk over
a week's time. This same dust is being your furniture.
3/ Common Soils These soils are common dirt tracked in from outside
by adults, kids, pets. They are dirt, sand, mud, grass and fibers from
4/ Pet Deposits: pet hairs and pet urination can cause serious health
problem beside the unpleasant odors and hairs that stick to your