|Cleaners To Your Door is Hunter Douglas Dealer Service Center # 73528
We repair all Hunter Douglas window coverings. If your blinds, shades are still covered under warranty,
please give email us the: original Order Number, Fabrication Date, Size (these info can be found
on the label inside the blind/shade headrail). We will contact Hunter Douglas to obtain a RGA (Repair
Good Authorization) on your behalf. Our email address is: support@CleanersToYourDoor.com
For Hunter Douglas Warranty Repair, you have 2 service options:
To Request Onsite Repair, please CLICK HERE. or Call (408) 637-3311
- Drop off your blinds, shades at our facility: 5837 Camden Ave # E, San Jose, CA 95124. Biz hour:
Mon-Fri 9am - 7pm. Sat: 9am - 5pm. Walk In, No Appt needed.
- Have our technicians do the repair onsite at your home (if you live in the Bay Area, CA). Trip charge
of $20 minimum will apply.
|Hunter Douglas Lifetime Guarantee
The Hunter Douglas® Lifetime Guarantee is an expression of our desire to provide a thoroughly satisfying
experience when selecting, purchasing and living with your window fashion products. If you are not
thoroughly satisfied, simply contact Hunter Douglas Inc. at 1-800-789-0331 or contact us by email. In
support of this policy of consumer satisfaction, we offer our Lifetime Limited Warranty as described below.
Covered By a Lifetime Limited Warranty
Hunter Douglas window fashion products are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to
operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided
Hunter Douglas motorization components are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase.
- All internal mechanisms.
- Components and brackets.
- Fabric delamination.
- Operational cords for a full 7 years from the date of purchase.
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products.
NOT Covered By a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear.
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alterations to the product.
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/ moisture) and discoloration or fading over time.
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or
- Shipping charges, cost of removal and reinstallation.
Hunter Douglas (or its licensed fabricator/distributor) will repair or replace the
window fashion product or components found to be defective.
To obtain warranty service
- Contact your original dealer (place of purchase) for warranty assistance.
- Visit our Warranty-related Frequently Asked Questions for additional warranty information, frequently
asked questions and access to service locations.
- Contact Hunter Douglas Inc. at 1-800-789-0331 (9:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST) for technical support, certain
parts free of charge, for assistance in obtaining warranty service or for further explanation of our
- NOTE: In no event shall Hunter Douglas or its licensed fabricators/distributors be liable or responsible
for incidental or consequential damages or for any other indirect damage, loss, cost or expense. Some
states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may
also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Different warranty periods and terms apply for commercial products and applications.
Hunter Douglas Customer Service for DSC: 800-473-1112
Hunter Douglas Service for Consumer: 800-227-8953
© 2011 Hunter Douglas Inc. ® Registered trademark of Hunter Douglas Inc. ™ Trademark of Hunter Douglas